Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome To My Blog!



Good morning everyone! Welcome to my new blog! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Dawna, I'm a 41 year old lady who is a fairly new empty nester.  I am also a full time nursing student...working part time while in school...so I enjoy finding ways to stretch my dollar and save my pennies!  Why spend it if I dont have to right?  LOL  I'm the laady in the picture above that's holding that baby!  The baby is my grandson Connor, and the younger girl next to me is my daughter Lacy (Connor's mommy).  I also have an older stepdaughter Sarah who will be giving us another grandson in January of 2010.  I also have one son Tyler, and one stepson Vincent....all of which are grown and doing their own things!  Oh and lets not forget my husband John, who is a wonderful husband and father.  He treats me so well...and respects my feelings and opinions.  So happy to have him and the family that came along with him....in my life!  They are all truly genuine and good people!  Well I hope you enjoy my blog...you just never know what you might read about here!  LOL  Have a blessed day.....peace, love and light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment