Sunday, February 7, 2010

Connor and Braidyn

As I stated before, so much has been happening around here.  If I didnt carry my daily planner with me everywhere....I wouldnt know where I was supposed to be from hour to hour! I wish I had more free time on my hands to spend with two precious little boys though...and I will be so happy when things slow down in late summer.


This lil' guy is our oldest grandson Connor.  He belongs to my daughter Lacy and her husband Scotty.  Connor will be 3 years old in just a few weeks and boy is he a character!  I can tell already that he is probably gonna be a class clown...cuz he is hilarious!  Just when I think I've heard it all...the funniest things come out of this kid's mouth.  LOL



And this is our youngest grandson Braidyn.  He was born 2 weeks ago, and belongs to John's daughter Sarah and her husband Lonny.  Just when I thought my heart was as full as it could get with love for my husband and the rest of my family, along comes this little guy....and my heart grew just a little bigger! 

I have been blessed to be able to see both of my grandchildren born...and I think that creates an even stronger bond.  What is it with grandchildren?  They have this power over you that your kids didnt have....they can talk you into anything just by batting their eyes, cocking their heads to the side, and saying "pweeze".  Connor is only 3 and he knows that he can have whatever he wants when he is with Mimi.  LOL  I'm sure Braidyn will be the same way. 

I just hope that my life slows down some...very soon....so I can spend more time with them than I have recently been able too.  They grow up so quickly...gotta get as much time with them as I can...before I am too old to keep up with them.  I'm looking forward to having them both this summer...and envision many hours of fun in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment